Important: This documentation is about an older version. It's relevant only to the release noted, many of the features and functions have been updated or replaced. Please view the current version.
Unlink a Grafana library panel
Unlink a library panel when you want to make a change to the panel and not affect other instances of the library panel.
Before you begin
- Identify the panel you want to unlink.
To unlink a library panel from a dashboard:
- Hover over Dashboard on the left menu, and then click Library panels.
- Select a library panel that is being used in different dashboards.
- Select the panel you want to unlink.
- Click the title of the panel and then click Edit. The panel opens in edit mode.
- Click the Unlink option on the top right corner of the page.