Important: This documentation is about an older version. It's relevant only to the release noted, many of the features and functions have been updated or replaced. Please view the current version.
Map a value
Map a value when you want to format a single value.
Before you begin
To map a value:
- Open a panel for which you want to map a value.
- In panel display options, locate the Value mappings section and click Add value mappings.
- Click Add a new mapping and then select Value.
- Enter the value for Grafana to match.
- (Optional) Enter display text.
- (Optional) Set the color.
- Click Update to save the value mapping.