Important: This documentation is about an older version. It's relevant only to the release noted, many of the features and functions have been updated or replaced. Please view the current version.
Map a range
Map a range of values when you want to format multiple, continuous values.
Before you begin
To map a range:
- Edit the panel for which you want to map a range of values.
- In panel display options, in the Value mappings section, click Add value mappings.
- Click Add a new mapping and then select Range.
- Enter the beginning and ending values in the range for Grafana to match.
- (Optional) Enter display text.
- (Optional) Set the color.
- Click Update to save the value mapping.