This is documentation for the next version of Grafana. For the latest stable release, go to the latest version.
Grafana Cloud Enterprise Open source
Release notes for Grafana 8.3.4
Features and enhancements
- Alerting: Allow configuration of non-ready alertmanagers. #43063, @alexweav
- Alerting: Allow customization of Google chat message. #43568, @alexweav
- Alerting: Allow customization of Google chat message (#43568). #43723, @alexweav
- AppPlugins: Support app plugins with only default nav. #43016, @torkelo
- InfluxDB: InfluxQL: query editor: skip fields in metadata queries. #42543, @gabor
- Postgres/MySQL/MSSQL: Cancel in-flight SQL query if user cancels query in grafana. #43890, @mdvictor
- Prometheus: Forward oauth tokens after prometheus datasource migration. #43686, @MasslessParticle
- Azure Monitor: Bug fix for variable interpolations in metrics dropdowns. #43251, @sarahzinger
- Azure Monitor: Improved error messages for variable queries. #43213, @sunker
- CloudMonitoring: Fixes broken variable queries that use group bys. #43914, @sunker
- Configuration: You can now see your expired API keys if you have no active ones. #42452, @ashharrison90
- Elasticsearch: Fix handling multiple datalinks for a single field. #44029, @Elfo404
- Export: Fix error being thrown when exporting dashboards using query variables that reference the default datasource. #44034, @ashharrison90
- ImportDashboard: Fixes issue with importing dashboard and name ending up in uid. #43451, @torkelo
- Login: Page no longer overflows on mobile. #43739, @ashharrison90
- Plugins: Set backend metadata property for core plugins. #43349, @marefr
- Prometheus: Fill missing steps with null values. #43622, @ivanahuckova
- Prometheus: Fix interpolation of $__rate_interval variable. #44035, @ivanahuckova
- Prometheus: Interpolate variables with curly brackets syntax. #42927, @ivanahuckova
- Prometheus: Respect the http-method data source setting. #42753, @gabor
- Table: Fixes issue with field config applied to wrong fields when hiding columns. #43376, @torkelo
- Toolkit: Fix bug with rootUrls not being properly parsed when signing a private plugin. #43014, @dessen-xu
- Variables: Fix so data source variables are added to adhoc configuration. #43881, @hugohaggmark
Plugin development fixes & changes
Was this page helpful?
Related resources from Grafana Labs
Additional helpful documentation, links, and articles:
Getting started with the Grafana LGTM Stack
In this webinar, we’ll demo how to get started using the LGTM Stack: Loki for logs, Grafana for visualization, Tempo for traces, and Mimir for metrics.
Getting started with Grafana dashboard design (EMEA Timezone)
In this webinar, you'll learn how to design stylish and easily accessible Grafana dashboards that tell a story.
Unify your data with Grafana plugins: Datadog, Splunk, MongoDB, and more
In this webinar, learn how to leverage Grafana's plugin ecosystem for access to 80+ data sources, including plugins for Datadog, Splunk, MongoDB, and more.