This is documentation for the next version of Grafana. For the latest stable release, go to the latest version.
Release notes for Grafana 8.1.4
Features and enhancements
- Explore: Ensure logs volume bar colors match legend colors. #39072, @ifrost
- LDAP: Search all DNs for users. #38891, @sakjur
- Alerting: Fix notification channel migration. #38983, @papagian
- Annotations: Fix blank panels for queries with unknown data sources. #39017, @hugohaggmark
- BarChart: Fix stale values and x axis labels. #39188, @leeoniya
- Graph: Make old graph panel thresholds work even if ngalert is enabled. #38918, @domasx2
- InfluxDB: Fix regex to identify
/as separator. #39185, @dsotirakis
- LibraryPanels: Fix update issues related to library panels in rows. #38963, @hugohaggmark
- Variables: Fix variables not updating inside a Panel when the preceding Row uses “Repeat For”. #38935, @axelavargas
Related Grafana resources
Unify your data with Grafana plugins: Splunk, MongoDB, Datadog, and more
Show how Grafana can be used to take data from multiple different sources and unify it, without disrupting the investments that are working today.
Demo: Getting started with Grafana Enterprise and observability
Join the Grafana Labs team for a 30-minute demo of how to get started with the Grafana Stack, so you can go from zero to observability in just a few minutes.