This is documentation for the next version of Grafana. For the latest stable release, go to the latest version.
Release notes for Grafana 8.1.3
- Alerting: Fix alert flapping in the internal alertmanager. #38648, @gotjosh
- Alerting: Fix request handler failed to convert dataframe “results” to plugins.DataTimeSeriesSlice: input frame is not recognized as a time series. #38587, @idafurjes
- Dashboard: Fix UIDs are not preserved when importing/creating dashboards thru importing .json file. #38659, @axelavargas
- Dashboard: Forces panel re-render when exiting panel edit. #38913, @hugohaggmark
- Dashboard: Prevent folder from changing when navigating to general settings. #38103, @hugohaggmark
- Docker: Force use of libcrypto1.1 and libssl1.1 versions to fix CVE-2021-3711. #38585, @dsotirakis
- Elasticsearch: Fix metric names for alert queries. #38546, @dsotirakis
- Elasticsearch: Limit Histogram field parameter to numeric values. #38631, @Elfo404
- Elasticsearch: Prevent pipeline aggregations to show up in terms order by options. #38448, @Elfo404
- LibraryPanels: Prevent duplicate repeated panels from being created. #38804, @hugohaggmark
- Loki: Fix ad-hoc filter in dashboard when used with parser. #38542, @ivanahuckova
- Plugins: Track signed files + add warn log for plugin assets which are not signed. #38938, @wbrowne
- Postgres/MySQL/MSSQL: Fix region annotations not displayed correctly. #38936, @marefr
- Prometheus: Fix validate selector in metrics browser. #38921, @ivanahuckova
- Security: Fix stylesheet injection vulnerability #38432, @idafurjes. Big thanks to Tobias Hamann and Lauritz Holtmann of usd AG for reporting this issue.
- Security: Fix short URL vulnerability #38436, @idafurjes. Big thanks to Tobias Hamann and Lauritz Holtmann of usd AG for reporting this issue.
Related Grafana resources
Unify your data with Grafana plugins: Splunk, MongoDB, Datadog, and more
Show how Grafana can be used to take data from multiple different sources and unify it, without disrupting the investments that are working today.
Demo: Getting started with Grafana Enterprise and observability
Join the Grafana Labs team for a 30-minute demo of how to get started with the Grafana Stack, so you can go from zero to observability in just a few minutes.