This is documentation for the next version of Grafana. For the latest stable release, go to the latest version.
Release notes for Grafana 8.0.6
Features and enhancements
- Alerting: Add annotation upon alert state change. #36535, @davidmparrott
- Alerting: Allow space in label and annotation names. #36549, @codesome
- InfluxDB: Improve legend labels for InfluxDB query results. #36603, @gabor
- Alerting: Fix improper alert by changing the handling of empty labels. #36679, @davidmparrott
- CloudWatch/Logs: Reestablish Cloud Watch alert behavior. #36558, @aocenas
- Dashboard: Avoid migration breaking on fieldConfig without defaults field in folded panel. #36666, @glindstedt
- DashboardList: Fix issue not re-fetching dashboard list after variable change. #36591, @torkelo
- Database: Fix incorrect format of isolation level configuration parameter for MySQL. #36565, @marefr
- InfluxDB: Correct tag filtering on InfluxDB data. #36570, @gabor
- Links: Fix links that caused a full page reload. #36631, @torkelo
- Live: Fix HTTP error when InfluxDB metrics have an incomplete or asymmetrical field set. #36664, @FZambia
- Postgres/MySQL/MSSQL: Change time field to “Time” for time series queries. #36720, @marefr
- Postgres: Fix the handling of a null return value in query results. #36648, @idafurjes
- Tempo: Show hex strings instead of uints for IDs. #36471, @zoltanbedi
- TimeSeries: Improve tooltip positioning when tooltip overflows. #36440, @ashharrison90
- Transformations: Add ‘prepare time series’ transformer. #36737, @ryantxu
Related Grafana resources
Unify your data with Grafana plugins: Splunk, MongoDB, Datadog, and more
Show how Grafana can be used to take data from multiple different sources and unify it, without disrupting the investments that are working today.
Demo: Getting started with Grafana Enterprise and observability
Join the Grafana Labs team for a 30-minute demo of how to get started with the Grafana Stack, so you can go from zero to observability in just a few minutes.