This is documentation for the next version of Grafana. For the latest stable release, go to the latest version.
Release notes for Grafana 8.0.5
Features and enhancements
- Cloudwatch Logs: Send error down to client. #36277, @zoltanbedi
- Folders: Return 409 Conflict status when folder already exists. #36429, @dsotirakis
- TimeSeries: Do not show series in tooltip if it’s hidden in the viz. #36353, @dprokop
- AzureMonitor: Fix issue where resource group name is missing on the resource picker button. #36400, @joshhunt
- Chore: Fix AWS auth assuming role with workspace IAM. #36430, @wbrowne
- DashboardQueryRunner: Fixes unrestrained subscriptions being created. #36371, @hugohaggmark
- DateFormats: Fix reading correct setting key for use_browser_locale. #36428, @torkelo
- Links: Fix links to other apps outside Grafana when under sub path. #36498, @torkelo
- Snapshots: Fix snapshot absolute time range issue. #36350, @torkelo
- Table: Fix data link color. #36446, @tharun208
- Time Series: Fix X-axis time format when tick increment is larger than a year. #36335, @torkelo
- Tooltip Plugin: Prevent Tooltip render if field is undefined. #36260, @ashharrison90
Related Grafana resources
Unify your data with Grafana plugins: Splunk, MongoDB, Datadog, and more
Show how Grafana can be used to take data from multiple different sources and unify it, without disrupting the investments that are working today.
Demo: Getting started with Grafana Enterprise and observability
Join the Grafana Labs team for a 30-minute demo of how to get started with the Grafana Stack, so you can go from zero to observability in just a few minutes.