This is documentation for the next version of Grafana. For the latest stable release, go to the latest version.
Release notes for Grafana 8.0.4
Features and enhancements
- Live: Rely on app url for origin check. #35983, @FZambia
- PieChart: Sort legend descending, update placeholder to show default …. #36062, @ashharrison90
- TimeSeries panel: Do not reinitialize plot when thresholds mode change. #35952, @dprokop
- Elasticsearch: Allow case sensitive custom options in date_histogram interval. #36168, @Elfo404
- Elasticsearch: Restore previous field naming strategy when using variables. #35624, @Elfo404
- Explore: Fix import of queries between SQL data sources. #36210, @ivanahuckova
- InfluxDB: InfluxQL query editor: fix retention policy handling. #36022, @gabor
- Loki: Send correct time range in template variable queries. #36268, @ivanahuckova
- TimeSeries: Preserve RegExp series overrides when migrating from old graph panel. #36134, @ashharrison90
Related Grafana resources
Unify your data with Grafana plugins: Splunk, MongoDB, Datadog, and more
Show how Grafana can be used to take data from multiple different sources and unify it, without disrupting the investments that are working today.
Demo: Getting started with Grafana Enterprise and observability
Join the Grafana Labs team for a 30-minute demo of how to get started with the Grafana Stack, so you can go from zero to observability in just a few minutes.