This is documentation for the next version of Grafana. For the latest stable release, go to the latest version.
Release notes for Grafana 8.0.1
- Alerting/SSE: Fix “count_non_null” reducer validation. #35451, @kylebrandt
- Cloudwatch: Fix duplicated time series. #35433, @sunker
- Cloudwatch: Fix missing defaultRegion. #35436, @andresmgot
- Dashboard: Fix Dashboard init failed error on dashboards with old singlestat panels in collapsed rows. #35425, @torkelo
- Datasource: Fix storing timeout option as numeric. #35441, @marefr
- Postgres/MySQL/MSSQL: Fix annotation parsing for empty responses. #35367, @marcbachmann
- Postgres/MySQL/MSSQL: Numeric/non-string values are now returned from query variables. #35411, @marefr
- Postgres: Fix an error that was thrown when the annotation query did not return any results. #35382, @dprokop
- StatPanel: Fix an issue with the appearance of the graph when switching color mode. #35460, @torkelo
- Visualizations: Fix an issue in the Stat/BarGauge/Gauge/PieChart panels where all values mode were showing the same name if they had the same value.. #35368, @torkelo
Plugin development fixes & changes
Related Grafana resources
Unify your data with Grafana plugins: Splunk, MongoDB, Datadog, and more
Show how Grafana can be used to take data from multiple different sources and unify it, without disrupting the investments that are working today.
Demo: Getting started with Grafana Enterprise and observability
Join the Grafana Labs team for a 30-minute demo of how to get started with the Grafana Stack, so you can go from zero to observability in just a few minutes.