This is documentation for the next version of Grafana. For the latest stable release, go to the latest version.
Release notes for Grafana 8.0.0
Features and enhancements
- AzureMonitor: Require default subscription for workspaces() template variable query. #35181, @joshhunt
- AzureMonitor: Use resource type display names in the UI. #35060, @joshhunt
- Dashboard: Remove support for loading and deleting dashboard by slug. #35104, @dsotirakis
- InfluxDB: Deprecate direct browser access in data source. #35105, @gabor
- VizLegend: Add a read-only property. #35096, @dprokop
- AzureMonitor: Fix Azure Resource Graph queries in Azure China. #35235, @kostrse
- Checkbox: Fix vertical layout issue with checkboxes due to fixed height. #35022, @torkelo
- Dashboard: Fix Table view when editing causes the panel data to not update. #34998, @axelavargas
- Dashboard: Fix issues where unsaved-changes warning is not displayed. #34989, @torkelo
- Login: Fixes Unauthorized message showing when on login page or snapshot page. #35311, @torkelo
- NodeGraph: Fix sorting markers in grid view. #35200, @aocenas
- Short URL: Include orgId in generated short URLs. #34696, @farodin91
- Variables: Support raw values of boolean type. #34727, @simPod
The following endpoints were deprecated for Grafana v5.0 and support for them has now been removed:
Related Grafana resources
Unify your data with Grafana plugins: Splunk, MongoDB, Datadog, and more
Show how Grafana can be used to take data from multiple different sources and unify it, without disrupting the investments that are working today.
Demo: Getting started with Grafana Enterprise and observability
Join the Grafana Labs team for a 30-minute demo of how to get started with the Grafana Stack, so you can go from zero to observability in just a few minutes.