This is documentation for the next version of Grafana. For the latest stable release, go to the latest version.
Release notes for Grafana 7.5.5
Features and enhancements
- Explore: Load default data source in Explore when the provided source does not exist. #32992, @ifrost
- Instrumentation: Add success rate metrics for email notifications. #33359, @bergquist
- Alerting: Remove field limitation from Slack notifications. #33113, @dsotirakis
- Auth: Do not clear auth token cookie when token lookup fails. #32999, @marefr
- Bug: Add git command to Dockerfile.ubuntu file. #33247, @dsotirakis
- Explore: Adjust time to the selected timezone. #33315, @ifrost
- GraphNG: Fix exemplars window position. #33427, @zoltanbedi
- Loki: Pass Skip TLS Verify setting to alert queries. #33025, @ivanahuckova
- Postgres: Fix time group macro when TimescaleDB is enabled and interval is less than a second. #33153, @marefr
Related Grafana resources
Unify your data with Grafana plugins: Splunk, MongoDB, Datadog, and more
Show how Grafana can be used to take data from multiple different sources and unify it, without disrupting the investments that are working today.
Demo: Getting started with Grafana Enterprise and observability
Join the Grafana Labs team for a 30-minute demo of how to get started with the Grafana Stack, so you can go from zero to observability in just a few minutes.