This is documentation for the next version of Grafana. For the latest stable release, go to the latest version.
Release notes for Grafana 7.5.4
Features and enhancements
- Auditing: Use nanosecond resolution for audit log timestamps. (Enterprise)
- AzureMonitor: Add support for Microsoft.AppConfiguration/configurationStores namespace. #32123, @deesejohn
- TablePanel: Make sorting case-insensitive. #32435, @kaydelaney
- AzureMonitor: Add support for Virtual WAN namespaces. #32935, @joshhunt
- Bugfix: Add proper padding when scrolling is added to bar gauge. #32411, @mckn
- Datasource: Prevent default data source named “default” from causing infinite loop. #32949, @jackw
- Prometheus: Allow exemplars endpoint in data source proxy. #32802, @zoltanbedi
- Table: Fix table data links so they refer to correct row after sorting. #32571, @torkelo
Related Grafana resources
Unify your data with Grafana plugins: Splunk, MongoDB, Datadog, and more
Show how Grafana can be used to take data from multiple different sources and unify it, without disrupting the investments that are working today.
Demo: Getting started with Grafana Enterprise and observability
Join the Grafana Labs team for a 30-minute demo of how to get started with the Grafana Stack, so you can go from zero to observability in just a few minutes.