This is documentation for the next version of Grafana. For the latest stable release, go to the latest version.
Release notes for Grafana 7.5.3
Features and enhancements
- Dashboard: Do not include default data source when externally exporting dashboard with row. #32494, @kaydelaney
- Loki: Remove empty annotations tags. #32359, @conorevans
- AdHocVariable: Add default data source to picker. #32470, @hugohaggmark
- Configuration: Prevent browser hanging / crashing with large number of org users. #32546, @jackw
- Elasticsearch: Fix bucket script variable duplication in UI. #32705, @Elfo404
- Explore: Fix bug where navigating to explore would result in wrong query and data source to be shown. #32558, @aocenas
- FolderPicker: Prevent drop-down menu from disappearing off screen. #32603, @jackw
- Stat: Fix issue with panel links. #32721, @gjulianm
- Variables: Confirm selection before opening new picker. #32586, @hugohaggmark
- Variables: Confirm selection before opening new picker. #32503, @hugohaggmark
- Variables: Fix unsupported data format error for null values. #32480, @hugohaggmark
Related Grafana resources
Unify your data with Grafana plugins: Splunk, MongoDB, Datadog, and more
Show how Grafana can be used to take data from multiple different sources and unify it, without disrupting the investments that are working today.
Demo: Getting started with Grafana Enterprise and observability
Join the Grafana Labs team for a 30-minute demo of how to get started with the Grafana Stack, so you can go from zero to observability in just a few minutes.