This is documentation for the next version of Grafana. For the latest stable release, go to the latest version.
Release notes for Grafana 7.3.1
- Cloudwatch: Fix duplicate metric data. #28642, @zoltanbedi
- Loki: Fix error when some queries return zero results. #28645, @ivanahuckova
- PanelMenu: Fix panel submenu not being accessible for panels close to the right edge of the screen. #28666, @torkelo
- Plugins: Fix descendent frontend plugin signature validation. #28638, @wbrowne
- StatPanel: Fix value being under graph and reduced likelihood for white and dark value text mixing. #28641, @torkelo
- TextPanel: Fix problems where text panel would show old content. #28643, @torkelo
Related Grafana resources
Unify your data with Grafana plugins: Splunk, MongoDB, Datadog, and more
Show how Grafana can be used to take data from multiple different sources and unify it, without disrupting the investments that are working today.
Demo: Getting started with Grafana Enterprise and observability
Join the Grafana Labs team for a 30-minute demo of how to get started with the Grafana Stack, so you can go from zero to observability in just a few minutes.