The GeoJSON layer allows you to select and load a static GeoJSON file from the filesystem.
- GeoJSON URL provides a choice of GeoJSON files that ship with Grafana.
- Default Style controls which styles to apply when no rules above match.
- Color configures the color of the default style
- Opacity configures the default opacity
- Style Rules apply styles based on feature properties
- Rule allows you to select a feature, condition, and value from the GeoJSON file in order to define a rule. The trash bin icon can be used to delete the current rule.
- Color configures the color of the style for the current rule
- Opacity configures the transparency level for the current rule
- Add style rule creates additional style rules.
Related Grafana resources
Unify your data with Grafana plugins: Datadog, Splunk, MongoDB, and more
In this webinar, learn how to leverage Grafana's plugin ecosystem for access to 80+ data sources, including plugins for Datadog, Splunk, MongoDB, and more.
Getting started with Grafana Enterprise and observability
Join the Grafana Labs team for a 30-minute demo of how to get started with the Grafana Stack, so you can go from zero to observability in just a few minutes.