Use Alert list to display your alerts. You can configure the list to show the current state or recent state changes. You can read more about alerts in Grafana Alerting overview.
Customize your visualization using the following settings.
- Group mode - Choose between “Default grouping” to show alert instances grouped by their alert rule, or “Custom grouping” to group alert instances by a custom set of labels.
- Max Items - Sets the maximum number of alerts to list.
- Sort order - Select how to order the alerts displayed:
- Alphabetical (asc) - Alphabetical order.
- Alphabetical (desc) - Reverse alphabetical order.
- Importance - By importance according to the following values, with 1 being the highest:
- alerting: 1
- firing: 1
- no_data: 2
- pending: 3
- ok: 4
- paused: 5
- inactive: 5
- Time (asc) - Newest active alert instances first.
- Time (desc) - Oldest active alert instances first.
- Alerts from this dashboard - Shows alerts only from the dashboard the alert list is in.
These options allow you to limit alerts shown to only those that match the query, folder, or tags you choose.
- Alert name - Enter an alert name query.
- Alert instance label - Filter alert instances using label querying, ex:
- Folder - Select a folder. Only alerts from dashboards in the folder selected will be displayed.
- Datasource - Filter alerts from the selected data source.
Choose which alert states to display in this panel.
- Alerting / Firing
- No Data
Related Grafana resources
Unify your data with Grafana plugins: Splunk, MongoDB, Datadog, and more
Show how Grafana can be used to take data from multiple different sources and unify it, without disrupting the investments that are working today.
Getting started with Grafana Enterprise and observability
Join the Grafana Labs team for a 30-minute demo of how to get started with the Grafana Stack, so you can go from zero to observability in just a few minutes.