The Alert list allows you to display your dashboards alerts. You can configure the list to show current state or recent state changes. You can read more about alerts in Alerts overview.
Use these settings to refine your visualization.
- Show - Choose whether the panel should display the current alert state or recent alert state changes.
- Max Items - Sets the maximum number of alerts to list.
- Sort order - Select how to order the alerts displayed:
- Alphabetical (asc) - Alphabetical order.
- Alphabetical (desc) - Reverse alphabetical order.
- Importance - By importance according to the following values, with 1 being the highest:
- alerting: 1
- no_data: 2
- pending: 3
- ok: 4
- paused: 5
- Alerts from this dashboard - Shows alerts only from the dashboard the alert list is in.
These options allow you to limit alerts shown to only those that match the query, folder, or tags you choose.
- Alert name - Enter an alert name query.
- Dashboard title - Enter a dashboard title query.
- Folder - Select a folder. Only alerts from dashboards in the folder selected will be displayed.
- Dashboard tags - Select one or more tags. Only alerts from dashboards with one or more of the tags will be displayed.
Choose which alert states to display in this panel.
- No data
- Execution error
Related Grafana resources
Unify your data with Grafana plugins: Splunk, MongoDB, Datadog, and more
Show how Grafana can be used to take data from multiple different sources and unify it, without disrupting the investments that are working today.
Demo: Getting started with Grafana Enterprise and observability
Join the Grafana Labs team for a 30-minute demo of how to get started with the Grafana Stack, so you can go from zero to observability in just a few minutes.