This page contains links to dashboards in Grafana Play with examples of template variables.
- Elasticsearch Metrics - Uses ad hoc filters, global variables, and a custom variable.
- Graphite Templated Nested - Uses query variables, chained query variables, an interval variable, and a repeated panel.
- Influx DB Group By Variable - Query variable, panel uses the variable results to group the metric data.
- InfluxDB Raw Query Template Var - Uses query variables, chained query variables, and an interval variable.
- InfluxDB Server Monitoring - Uses query variables, chained query variables, an interval variable, and an ad hoc filter.
- Prometheus templating - Uses chained query variables.
- Template Redux - Uses query variables, chained query variables, ad hoc filters, an interval variable, a text box variable, a custom variable, and a data source variable.
- Templating, repeated panels - Two sets of repeated panels use query variables.
- Templating showcase - Uses custom, query, chained query, and data source variables.
- Templating value groups - Uses query variable with value groups.
Related Grafana resources
Unify your data with Grafana plugins: Splunk, MongoDB, Datadog, and more
Show how Grafana can be used to take data from multiple different sources and unify it, without disrupting the investments that are working today.
Demo: Getting started with Grafana Enterprise and observability
Join the Grafana Labs team for a 30-minute demo of how to get started with the Grafana Stack, so you can go from zero to observability in just a few minutes.