Grafana Cloud Enterprise Open source
Release notes for Grafana 9.1.6
Features and enhancements
- Auth: Trigger auth token cleanup job. (Enterprise)
- DataSource: Adding possibility to hide queries from the inspector. #54892, @mckn
- Inspect: Hide Actions tab when it is empty. #55272, @ryantxu
- PanelMenu: Remove hide legend action as it was showing on all panel types. #54876, @torkelo
- Provisioning Contact points: Support disableResolveMessage via YAML. #54122, @mmusenbr
- PublicDashboards: Support subpaths when generating pubdash url. #55204, @owensmallwood
- Alerting: Fix legacy migration crash when rule name is too long. #55053, @alexweav
- Alerting: Fix send resolved notifications. #54793, @grobinson-grafana
- Azure Monitor: Fix migration issue with MetricDefinitionsQuery template variable query types. #55262, @yaelleC
- Browse: Hide dashboard actions if user does not have enough permission. #55218, @lpskdl
- ElasticSearch: Fix dispatching queries at a wrong time. #55225, @svennergr
- Panel: Disable legends when showLegend is false prior to schema v37. #55126, @ivanortegaalba
- Prometheus: Fix metadata requests for browser access mode. #55403, @itsmylife
- Search: Avoid requesting all dashboards when in Folder View. #55169, @JoaoSilvaGrafana
- TablePanel/StatPanel: Fix values not being visible when background transparent. #55092, @mdvictor
Was this page helpful?
Related resources from Grafana Labs
Additional helpful documentation, links, and articles:
Getting started with the Grafana LGTM Stack
In this webinar, we’ll demo how to get started using the LGTM Stack: Loki for logs, Grafana for visualization, Tempo for traces, and Mimir for metrics.
Getting started with Grafana dashboard design (EMEA Timezone)
In this webinar, you'll learn how to design stylish and easily accessible Grafana dashboards that tell a story.
Unify your data with Grafana plugins: Datadog, Splunk, MongoDB, and more
In this webinar, learn how to leverage Grafana's plugin ecosystem for access to 80+ data sources, including plugins for Datadog, Splunk, MongoDB, and more.