Grafana Cloud Enterprise Open source
Release notes for Grafana 9.1.5
Features and enhancements
- Alerting: Sanitize invalid label/annotation names for external alertmanagers. #54537, @JacobsonMT
- Alerting: Telegram: Truncate long messages to avoid send error. #54339, @ZloyDyadka
- DisplayProcessor: Handle reverse-ordered data when auto-showing millis. #54923, @leeoniya
- Heatmap: Add option to reverse color scheme. #54365, @leeoniya
- PluginLoader: Alias slate-react as @grafana/slate-react. #55027, @kaydelaney
- Search: Add substring matcher, to bring back the old dashboard search behavior. #54813, @ArturWierzbicki
- Traces: More visible span colors. #54513, @joey-grafana
- Alerting: Fix incorrect propagation of org ID and other fields in rule provisioning endpoints. #54603, @alexweav
- Alerting: Resetting the notification policy tree to the default policy will also restore default contact points. #54608, @alexweav
- AzureMonitor: Fix custom namespaces. #54937, @asimpson
- AzureMonitor: Fix issue where custom metric namespaces are not included in the metric namespace list. #54826, @andresmgot
- CloudWatch: Fix display name of metric and namespace. #54860, @sunker
- Cloudwatch: Fix annotation query serialization issue. #54884, @sunker
- Dashboard: Fix issue where unsaved changes warning would appear even after save, and not being able to change library panels. #54706, @torkelo
- Dashboard: Hide overflow content for single left pane. #54882, @lpskdl
- Loki: Fix a bug where adding adhoc filters was not possible. #54920, @svennergr
- Reports: Fix handling expired state. (Enterprise)
Was this page helpful?
Related resources from Grafana Labs
Additional helpful documentation, links, and articles:
Getting started with the Grafana LGTM Stack
In this webinar, we’ll demo how to get started using the LGTM Stack: Loki for logs, Grafana for visualization, Tempo for traces, and Mimir for metrics.
Getting started with Grafana dashboard design (EMEA Timezone)
In this webinar, you'll learn how to design stylish and easily accessible Grafana dashboards that tell a story.
Unify your data with Grafana plugins: Datadog, Splunk, MongoDB, and more
In this webinar, learn how to leverage Grafana's plugin ecosystem for access to 80+ data sources, including plugins for Datadog, Splunk, MongoDB, and more.