Grafana Cloud Enterprise Open source
Release notes for Grafana 9.1.2
Features and enhancements
- AdHoc variable: Correctly preselect datasource when provisioning. #54088, @dprokop
- AzureMonitor: Added ARG query function for template variables. #53059, @yaelleC
- Dashboard save: Persist details message when navigating through dashboard save drawer’s tabs. #54084, @vbeskrovnov
- Dashboards: Correctly migrate mixed data source targets. #54152, @dprokop
- Elasticsearch: Use millisecond intervals for alerting. #54157, @gabor
- Elasticsearch: Use millisecond intervals in frontend. #54202, @gabor
- Geomap: Local color range. #54348, @adela-almasan
- Plugins Catalog: Use appSubUrl to generate plugins catalog urls. #54426, @academo
- Rendering: Add support for renderer token. #54425, @joanlopez
- Alerting: Fix saving of screenshots uploaded with a signed url. #53933, @VDVsx
- AngularPanels: Fixing changing angular panel options not taking having affect when coming back from panel edit. #54087, @torkelo
- Explore: Improve a11y of query row collapse button. #53827, @L-M-K-B
- Geomap: Fix tooltip display. #54245, @adela-almasan
- QueryEditorRow: Filter data on mount. #54260, @asimpson
- Search: Show all dashboards in the folder view. #54163, @ryantxu
- Tracing: Fix the event attributes in opentelemetry tracing. #54117, @ying-jeanne
Plugin development fixes & changes
Was this page helpful?
Related resources from Grafana Labs
Additional helpful documentation, links, and articles:
Getting started with the Grafana LGTM Stack
In this webinar, we’ll demo how to get started using the LGTM Stack: Loki for logs, Grafana for visualization, Tempo for traces, and Mimir for metrics.
Getting started with Grafana dashboard design (EMEA Timezone)
In this webinar, you'll learn how to design stylish and easily accessible Grafana dashboards that tell a story.
Unify your data with Grafana plugins: Datadog, Splunk, MongoDB, and more
In this webinar, learn how to leverage Grafana's plugin ecosystem for access to 80+ data sources, including plugins for Datadog, Splunk, MongoDB, and more.