Grafana Cloud Enterprise Open source
Release notes for Grafana 9.1.1
Features and enhancements
- Cloud Monitoring: Support SLO burn rate. #53710, @itkq
- Schema: Restore “hidden” in LegendDisplayMode. #53925, @academo
- Timeseries: Revert the timezone(s) property name change back to singular. #53926, @academo
- Alerting: Fix links in Microsoft Teams notifications. #54003, @grobinson-grafana
- Alerting: Fix notifications for Microsoft Teams. #53810, @grobinson-grafana
- Alerting: Fix width of Adaptive Cards in Teams notifications. #53996, @grobinson-grafana
- ColorPickerInput: Fix popover in disabled state. #54000, @Clarity-89
- Decimals: Fixes auto decimals to behave the same for positive and negative values. #53960, @JoaoSilvaGrafana
- Loki: Fix unique log row id generation. #53932, @gabor
- Plugins: Fix file extension in development authentication guide. #53838, @pbzona
- TimeSeries: Fix jumping legend issue. #53671, @zoltanbedi
- TimeSeries: Fix memory leak on viz re-init caused by KeyboardPlugin. #53872, @leeoniya
Plugin development fixes & changes
Was this page helpful?
Related resources from Grafana Labs
Additional helpful documentation, links, and articles:
Getting started with the Grafana LGTM Stack
In this webinar, we’ll demo how to get started using the LGTM Stack: Loki for logs, Grafana for visualization, Tempo for traces, and Mimir for metrics.
Getting started with Grafana dashboard design (EMEA Timezone)
In this webinar, you'll learn how to design stylish and easily accessible Grafana dashboards that tell a story.
Unify your data with Grafana plugins: Datadog, Splunk, MongoDB, and more
In this webinar, learn how to leverage Grafana's plugin ecosystem for access to 80+ data sources, including plugins for Datadog, Splunk, MongoDB, and more.