Grafana Cloud Enterprise Open source
Release notes for Grafana 9.0.5
Features and enhancements
- Access control: Show dashboard settings to users who can edit dashboard. #52535, @grafanabot
- Alerting: Allow the webhook notifier to support a custom Authorization header. #52515, @gotjosh
- Chore: Upgrade to Go version 1.17.12. #52523, @sakjur
- Plugins: Add signature wildcard globbing for dedicated private plugin type. #52163, @wbrowne
- Prometheus: Don’t show errors from unsuccessful API checks like rules or exemplar checks. #52193, @darrenjaneczek
- Access control: Allow organisation admins to add existing users to org (#51668). #52553, @vtorosyan
- Alerting: Fix alert panel instance-based rules filtering. #52583, @konrad147
- Apps: Fixes navigation between different app plugin pages. #52571, @torkelo
- Cloudwatch: Upgrade grafana-aws-sdk to fix auth issue with secret keys. #52420, @sarahzinger
- Grafana/toolkit: Fix incorrect image and font generation for plugin builds. #52661, @academo
- Loki: Fix
show contextnot working in some occasions. #52458, @svennergr
- RBAC: Fix permissions on dashboards and folders created by anonymous users. #52615, @gamab
Was this page helpful?
Related resources from Grafana Labs
Additional helpful documentation, links, and articles:
Getting started with the Grafana LGTM Stack
In this webinar, we’ll demo how to get started using the LGTM Stack: Loki for logs, Grafana for visualization, Tempo for traces, and Mimir for metrics.
Getting started with Grafana dashboard design (EMEA Timezone)
In this webinar, you'll learn how to design stylish and easily accessible Grafana dashboards that tell a story.
Unify your data with Grafana plugins: Datadog, Splunk, MongoDB, and more
In this webinar, learn how to leverage Grafana's plugin ecosystem for access to 80+ data sources, including plugins for Datadog, Splunk, MongoDB, and more.