Grafana Cloud Enterprise Open source
Release notes for Grafana 9.0.4
Features and enhancements
- Browse/Search: Make browser back work properly when visiting Browse or search. #52271, @torkelo
- Logs: Improve getLogRowContext API. #52130, @gabor
- Loki: Improve handling of empty responses. #52397, @gabor
- Plugins: Always validate root URL if specified in signature manfiest. #52332, @wbrowne
- Preferences: Get home dashboard from teams. #52225, @sakjur
- SQLStore: Support Upserting multiple rows. #52228, @joeblubaugh
- Traces: Add more template variables in Tempo & Zipkin. #52306, @joey-grafana
- Traces: Remove serviceMap feature flag. #52375, @joey-grafana
- Access Control: Fix missing folder permissions. #52410, @IevaVasiljeva
- Access control: Fix org user removal for OSS users. #52473, @IevaVasiljeva
- Alerting: Fix Slack notification preview. #50230, @ekrucio
- Alerting: Fix Slack push notifications. #52391, @grobinson-grafana
- Alerting: Fixes slack push notifications. #50267, @jgillick
- Alerting: Preserve new-lines from custom email templates in rendered email. #52253, @alexweav
- Insights: Fix dashboard and data source insights pages. (Enterprise)
- Log: Fix text logging for unsupported types. #51306, @papagian
- Loki: Fix
show contextnot working in some occasions. #52458, @svennergr
- Loki: Fix incorrect TopK value type in query builder. #52226, @ivanahuckova
Was this page helpful?
Related resources from Grafana Labs
Additional helpful documentation, links, and articles:
Getting started with the Grafana LGTM Stack
In this webinar, we’ll demo how to get started using the LGTM Stack: Loki for logs, Grafana for visualization, Tempo for traces, and Mimir for metrics.
Getting started with Grafana dashboard design
In this webinar, you'll learn how to design stylish and easily accessible Grafana dashboards that tell a story.
Unify your data with Grafana plugins: Datadog, Splunk, MongoDB, and more
In this webinar, learn how to leverage Grafana's plugin ecosystem for access to 80+ data sources, including plugins for Datadog, Splunk, MongoDB, and more.