Grafana Cloud Enterprise Open source
Release notes for Grafana 9.0.2
Features and enhancements
- Alerting: Add support for images in Pushover alerts. #51372, @grobinson-grafana
- Alerting: Don’t stop the migration when alert rule tags are invalid. #51253, @gotjosh
- Alerting: Don’t stop the migration when alert rule tags are invalid (…. #51341, @gotjosh
- Alerting: Skip the default data source if incompatible. #51452, @gillesdemey
- AzureMonitor: Parse non-fatal errors for Logs. #51320, @andresmgot
- OAuth: Restore debug log behavior. #51244, @Jguer
- Plugins: Improved handling of symlinks. #51324, @marefr
- Alerting: Code-gen parsing of URL parameters and fix related bugs. #51353, @alexweav
- Alerting: Code-gen parsing of URL parameters and fix related bugs. #50731, @alexweav
- Annotations: Fix annotation autocomplete causing panels to crash. #51164, @ashharrison90
- Barchart: Fix warning not showing. #51190, @joshhunt
- CloudWatch: Enable custom session duration in AWS plugin auth. #51322, @sunker
- Dashboards: Fixes issue with the initial panel layout counting as an unsaved change. #51315, @JoaoSilvaGrafana
- Plugins: Use a Grafana specific SDK logger implementation for core plugins. #51229, @marefr
- Search: Fix pagination in the new search page. #51366, @ArturWierzbicki
Was this page helpful?
Related resources from Grafana Labs
Additional helpful documentation, links, and articles:
Getting started with the Grafana LGTM Stack
In this webinar, we’ll demo how to get started using the LGTM Stack: Loki for logs, Grafana for visualization, Tempo for traces, and Mimir for metrics.
Getting started with Grafana dashboard design
In this webinar, you'll learn how to design stylish and easily accessible Grafana dashboards that tell a story.
Unify your data with Grafana plugins: Datadog, Splunk, MongoDB, and more
In this webinar, learn how to leverage Grafana's plugin ecosystem for access to 80+ data sources, including plugins for Datadog, Splunk, MongoDB, and more.