Release notes for Grafana 8.5.1
- Azure Monitor: Fix space character encoding for metrics query link to Azure Portal. #48139, @kevinwcyu
- CloudWatch: Prevent log groups from being removed on query change. #47994, @asimpson
- Cloudwatch: Fix template variables in variable queries. #48140, @iwysiu
- Explore: Prevent direct access to explore if disabled via feature toggle. #47714, @Elfo404
- InfluxDB: Fixes invalid no data alerts. #48295, @yesoreyeram
- Navigation: Prevent navbar briefly showing on login. #47968, @ashharrison90
- Plugins Catalog: Fix styling of hyperlinks. #48196, @marefr
- Table: Fix filter crashes table. #48258, @zoltanbedi
- TimeSeries: Properly stack series with missing datapoints. #48321, @leeoniya
Related Grafana resources
Unify your data with Grafana plugins: Datadog, Splunk, MongoDB, and more
In this webinar, learn how to leverage Grafana's plugin ecosystem for access to 80+ data sources, including plugins for Datadog, Splunk, MongoDB, and more.
Getting started with Grafana Enterprise and observability
Join the Grafana Labs team for a 30-minute demo of how to get started with the Grafana Stack, so you can go from zero to observability in just a few minutes.