Grafana Cloud Enterprise Open source
Release notes for Grafana 8.5.1
- Azure Monitor: Fix space character encoding for metrics query link to Azure Portal. #48139, @kevinwcyu
- CloudWatch: Prevent log groups from being removed on query change. #47994, @asimpson
- Cloudwatch: Fix template variables in variable queries. #48140, @iwysiu
- Explore: Prevent direct access to explore if disabled via feature toggle. #47714, @Elfo404
- InfluxDB: Fixes invalid no data alerts. #48295, @yesoreyeram
- Navigation: Prevent navbar briefly showing on login. #47968, @ashharrison90
- Plugins Catalog: Fix styling of hyperlinks. #48196, @marefr
- Table: Fix filter crashes table. #48258, @zoltanbedi
- TimeSeries: Properly stack series with missing datapoints. #48321, @leeoniya
Was this page helpful?
Related resources from Grafana Labs
Additional helpful documentation, links, and articles:
Getting started with the Grafana LGTM Stack
In this webinar, we’ll demo how to get started using the LGTM Stack: Loki for logs, Grafana for visualization, Tempo for traces, and Mimir for metrics.
Getting started with Grafana dashboard design (EMEA Timezone)
In this webinar, you'll learn how to design stylish and easily accessible Grafana dashboards that tell a story.
Unify your data with Grafana plugins: Datadog, Splunk, MongoDB, and more
In this webinar, learn how to leverage Grafana's plugin ecosystem for access to 80+ data sources, including plugins for Datadog, Splunk, MongoDB, and more.