Grafana Cloud Enterprise Open source
Release notes for Grafana 8.4.4
Features and enhancements
- Loki: Add unpack to autocomplete suggestions (#44623). #46573, @glintik
- Plugins: allow using both Function and Class components for app plugins. #46148, @leventebalogh
- TimeSeries: Add migration for Graph panel’s transform series override. #46577, @dprokop
- TimeSeries: Preserve null/undefined values when performing negative y transform. #46584, @dprokop
- CloudWatch: Use default http client from aws-sdk-go. #46370, @sunker
- Dashboards: Fixes repeating by row and no refresh. #46565, @torkelo
- Gauge: Fixes blank viz when data link exists and orientation was horizontal. #46335, @torkelo
- Search: sort results correctly when using postgres. #46466, @xlson
- TagsInput: fix tags remove button accessibility issues. #46254, @Elfo404
- TextPanel: Sanitize after markdown has been rendered to html. #46166, @ashharrison90
Was this page helpful?
Related resources from Grafana Labs
Additional helpful documentation, links, and articles:
Getting started with the Grafana LGTM Stack
In this webinar, we’ll demo how to get started using the LGTM Stack: Loki for logs, Grafana for visualization, Tempo for traces, and Mimir for metrics.
Getting started with Grafana dashboard design
In this webinar, you'll learn how to design stylish and easily accessible Grafana dashboards that tell a story.
Unify your data with Grafana plugins: Datadog, Splunk, MongoDB, and more
In this webinar, learn how to leverage Grafana's plugin ecosystem for access to 80+ data sources, including plugins for Datadog, Splunk, MongoDB, and more.