Release notes for Grafana 8.4.3
Features and enhancements
- Alerting: Grafana uses > instead of >= when checking the For duration. #46010
- Alerting: Use expanded labels in dashboard annotations. #45726, @grobinson-grafana
- Logs: Escape windows newline into single newline. #45771, @perosb
- Alerting: Fix use of > instead of >= when checking the For duration. #46011, @grobinson-grafana
- Azure Monitor: Fixes broken log queries that use workspace. #45820, @sunker
- CloudWatch: Remove error message when using multi-valued template vars in region field. #45886, @sunker
- Middleware: Fix IPv6 host parsing in CSRF check. #45911, @ying-jeanne
Plugin development fixes & changes
Related Grafana resources
Unify your data with Grafana plugins: Splunk, MongoDB, Datadog, and more
Show how Grafana can be used to take data from multiple different sources and unify it, without disrupting the investments that are working today.
Getting started with Grafana Enterprise and observability
Join the Grafana Labs team for a 30-minute demo of how to get started with the Grafana Stack, so you can go from zero to observability in just a few minutes.