Grafana Cloud Enterprise Open source
Release notes for Grafana 8.4.3
Features and enhancements
- Alerting: Grafana uses > instead of >= when checking the For duration. #46010
- Alerting: Use expanded labels in dashboard annotations. #45726, @grobinson-grafana
- Logs: Escape windows newline into single newline. #45771, @perosb
- Alerting: Fix use of > instead of >= when checking the For duration. #46011, @grobinson-grafana
- Azure Monitor: Fixes broken log queries that use workspace. #45820, @sunker
- CloudWatch: Remove error message when using multi-valued template vars in region field. #45886, @sunker
- Middleware: Fix IPv6 host parsing in CSRF check. #45911, @ying-jeanne
Plugin development fixes & changes
Was this page helpful?
Related resources from Grafana Labs
Additional helpful documentation, links, and articles:
Getting started with the Grafana LGTM Stack
In this webinar, we’ll demo how to get started using the LGTM Stack: Loki for logs, Grafana for visualization, Tempo for traces, and Mimir for metrics.
Getting started with Grafana dashboard design (EMEA Timezone)
In this webinar, you'll learn how to design stylish and easily accessible Grafana dashboards that tell a story.
Unify your data with Grafana plugins: Datadog, Splunk, MongoDB, and more
In this webinar, learn how to leverage Grafana's plugin ecosystem for access to 80+ data sources, including plugins for Datadog, Splunk, MongoDB, and more.