Release notes for Grafana 8.4.3
Features and enhancements
- Alerting: Grafana uses > instead of >= when checking the For duration. #46010
- Alerting: Use expanded labels in dashboard annotations. #45726, @grobinson-grafana
- Logs: Escape windows newline into single newline. #45771, @perosb
- Alerting: Fix use of > instead of >= when checking the For duration. #46011, @grobinson-grafana
- Azure Monitor: Fixes broken log queries that use workspace. #45820, @sunker
- CloudWatch: Remove error message when using multi-valued template vars in region field. #45886, @sunker
- Middleware: Fix IPv6 host parsing in CSRF check. #45911, @ying-jeanne
Plugin development fixes & changes
Related Grafana resources
Unify your data with Grafana plugins: Datadog, Splunk, MongoDB, and more
In this webinar, learn how to leverage Grafana's plugin ecosystem for access to 80+ data sources, including plugins for Datadog, Splunk, MongoDB, and more.
Getting started with Grafana Enterprise and observability
Join the Grafana Labs team for a 30-minute demo of how to get started with the Grafana Stack, so you can go from zero to observability in just a few minutes.