Grafana Cloud Enterprise Open source
Release notes for Grafana 8.1.3
- Alerting: Fix alert flapping in the internal alertmanager. #38648, @gotjosh
- Alerting: Fix request handler failed to convert dataframe “results” to plugins.DataTimeSeriesSlice: input frame is not recognized as a time series. #38587, @idafurjes
- Dashboard: Fix UIDs are not preserved when importing/creating dashboards thru importing .json file. #38659, @axelavargas
- Dashboard: Forces panel re-render when exiting panel edit. #38913, @hugohaggmark
- Dashboard: Prevent folder from changing when navigating to general settings. #38103, @hugohaggmark
- Docker: Force use of libcrypto1.1 and libssl1.1 versions to fix CVE-2021-3711. #38585, @dsotirakis
- Elasticsearch: Fix metric names for alert queries. #38546, @dsotirakis
- Elasticsearch: Limit Histogram field parameter to numeric values. #38631, @Elfo404
- Elasticsearch: Prevent pipeline aggregations to show up in terms order by options. #38448, @Elfo404
- LibraryPanels: Prevent duplicate repeated panels from being created. #38804, @hugohaggmark
- Loki: Fix ad-hoc filter in dashboard when used with parser. #38542, @ivanahuckova
- Plugins: Track signed files + add warn log for plugin assets which are not signed. #38938, @wbrowne
- Postgres/MySQL/MSSQL: Fix region annotations not displayed correctly. #38936, @marefr
- Prometheus: Fix validate selector in metrics browser. #38921, @ivanahuckova
- Security: Fix stylesheet injection vulnerability #38432, @idafurjes. Big thanks to Tobias Hamann and Lauritz Holtmann of usd AG for reporting this issue.
- Security: Fix short URL vulnerability #38436, @idafurjes. Big thanks to Tobias Hamann and Lauritz Holtmann of usd AG for reporting this issue.
Was this page helpful?
Related resources from Grafana Labs
Additional helpful documentation, links, and articles:
Getting started with the Grafana LGTM Stack
In this webinar, we’ll demo how to get started using the LGTM Stack: Loki for logs, Grafana for visualization, Tempo for traces, and Mimir for metrics.
Getting started with Grafana dashboard design (EMEA Timezone)
In this webinar, you'll learn how to design stylish and easily accessible Grafana dashboards that tell a story.
Unify your data with Grafana plugins: Datadog, Splunk, MongoDB, and more
In this webinar, learn how to leverage Grafana's plugin ecosystem for access to 80+ data sources, including plugins for Datadog, Splunk, MongoDB, and more.