Grafana Cloud Enterprise Open source
Release notes for Grafana 8.0.1
- Alerting/SSE: Fix “count_non_null” reducer validation. #35451, @kylebrandt
- Cloudwatch: Fix duplicated time series. #35433, @sunker
- Cloudwatch: Fix missing defaultRegion. #35436, @andresmgot
- Dashboard: Fix Dashboard init failed error on dashboards with old singlestat panels in collapsed rows. #35425, @torkelo
- Datasource: Fix storing timeout option as numeric. #35441, @marefr
- Postgres/MySQL/MSSQL: Fix annotation parsing for empty responses. #35367, @marcbachmann
- Postgres/MySQL/MSSQL: Numeric/non-string values are now returned from query variables. #35411, @marefr
- Postgres: Fix an error that was thrown when the annotation query did not return any results. #35382, @dprokop
- StatPanel: Fix an issue with the appearance of the graph when switching color mode. #35460, @torkelo
- Visualizations: Fix an issue in the Stat/BarGauge/Gauge/PieChart panels where all values mode were showing the same name if they had the same value.. #35368, @torkelo
Plugin development fixes & changes
Was this page helpful?
Related resources from Grafana Labs
Additional helpful documentation, links, and articles:
Getting started with the Grafana LGTM Stack
In this webinar, we’ll demo how to get started using the LGTM Stack: Loki for logs, Grafana for visualization, Tempo for traces, and Mimir for metrics.
Getting started with Grafana dashboard design (EMEA Timezone)
In this webinar, you'll learn how to design stylish and easily accessible Grafana dashboards that tell a story.
Unify your data with Grafana plugins: Datadog, Splunk, MongoDB, and more
In this webinar, learn how to leverage Grafana's plugin ecosystem for access to 80+ data sources, including plugins for Datadog, Splunk, MongoDB, and more.