Grafana Cloud Enterprise Open source
Release notes for Grafana 8.0.0
Features and enhancements
- AzureMonitor: Require default subscription for workspaces() template variable query. #35181, @joshhunt
- AzureMonitor: Use resource type display names in the UI. #35060, @joshhunt
- Dashboard: Remove support for loading and deleting dashboard by slug. #35104, @dsotirakis
- InfluxDB: Deprecate direct browser access in data source. #35105, @gabor
- VizLegend: Add a read-only property. #35096, @dprokop
- AzureMonitor: Fix Azure Resource Graph queries in Azure China. #35235, @kostrse
- Checkbox: Fix vertical layout issue with checkboxes due to fixed height. #35022, @torkelo
- Dashboard: Fix Table view when editing causes the panel data to not update. #34998, @axelavargas
- Dashboard: Fix issues where unsaved-changes warning is not displayed. #34989, @torkelo
- Login: Fixes Unauthorized message showing when on login page or snapshot page. #35311, @torkelo
- NodeGraph: Fix sorting markers in grid view. #35200, @aocenas
- Short URL: Include orgId in generated short URLs. #34696, @farodin91
- Variables: Support raw values of boolean type. #34727, @simPod
The following endpoints were deprecated for Grafana v5.0 and support for them has now been removed:
Was this page helpful?
Related resources from Grafana Labs
Additional helpful documentation, links, and articles:
Getting started with the Grafana LGTM Stack
In this webinar, we’ll demo how to get started using the LGTM Stack: Loki for logs, Grafana for visualization, Tempo for traces, and Mimir for metrics.
Getting started with Grafana dashboard design (EMEA Timezone)
In this webinar, you'll learn how to design stylish and easily accessible Grafana dashboards that tell a story.
Unify your data with Grafana plugins: Datadog, Splunk, MongoDB, and more
In this webinar, learn how to leverage Grafana's plugin ecosystem for access to 80+ data sources, including plugins for Datadog, Splunk, MongoDB, and more.