Release notes for Grafana 7.4.3
- AdHocVariables: Fixes crash when values are stored as numbers. #31382, @hugohaggmark
- DashboardLinks: Fix an issue where the dashboard links were causing a full page reload. #31334, @torkelo
- Elasticsearch: Fix query initialization logic & query transformation from Prometheus/Loki. #31322, @Elfo404
- QueryEditor: Fix disabling queries in dashboards. #31336, @gabor
- Streaming: Fix an issue with the time series panel and streaming data source when scrolling back from being out of view. #31431, @torkelo
- Table: Fix an issue regarding the fixed min and auto max values in bar gauge cell. #31316, @torkelo
Related Grafana resources
Unify your data with Grafana plugins: Splunk, MongoDB, Datadog, and more
Show how Grafana can be used to take data from multiple different sources and unify it, without disrupting the investments that are working today.
Getting started with Grafana Enterprise and observability
Join the Grafana Labs team for a 30-minute demo of how to get started with the Grafana Stack, so you can go from zero to observability in just a few minutes.