Release notes for Grafana 7.4.3
- AdHocVariables: Fixes crash when values are stored as numbers. #31382, @hugohaggmark
- DashboardLinks: Fix an issue where the dashboard links were causing a full page reload. #31334, @torkelo
- Elasticsearch: Fix query initialization logic & query transformation from Prometheus/Loki. #31322, @Elfo404
- QueryEditor: Fix disabling queries in dashboards. #31336, @gabor
- Streaming: Fix an issue with the time series panel and streaming data source when scrolling back from being out of view. #31431, @torkelo
- Table: Fix an issue regarding the fixed min and auto max values in bar gauge cell. #31316, @torkelo
Related Grafana resources
Unify your data with Grafana plugins: Splunk, MongoDB, Datadog, and more
Show how Grafana can be used to take data from multiple different sources and unify it, without disrupting the investments that are working today.
Demo: Getting started with Grafana Enterprise and observability
Join the Grafana Labs team for a 30-minute demo of how to get started with the Grafana Stack, so you can go from zero to observability in just a few minutes.