Grafana Cloud Enterprise Open source
Release notes for Grafana 7.4.3
- AdHocVariables: Fixes crash when values are stored as numbers. #31382, @hugohaggmark
- DashboardLinks: Fix an issue where the dashboard links were causing a full page reload. #31334, @torkelo
- Elasticsearch: Fix query initialization logic & query transformation from Prometheus/Loki. #31322, @Elfo404
- QueryEditor: Fix disabling queries in dashboards. #31336, @gabor
- Streaming: Fix an issue with the time series panel and streaming data source when scrolling back from being out of view. #31431, @torkelo
- Table: Fix an issue regarding the fixed min and auto max values in bar gauge cell. #31316, @torkelo
Was this page helpful?
Related resources from Grafana Labs
Additional helpful documentation, links, and articles:
Getting started with the Grafana LGTM Stack
In this webinar, we’ll demo how to get started using the LGTM Stack: Loki for logs, Grafana for visualization, Tempo for traces, and Mimir for metrics.
Getting started with Grafana dashboard design (EMEA Timezone)
In this webinar, you'll learn how to design stylish and easily accessible Grafana dashboards that tell a story.
Unify your data with Grafana plugins: Datadog, Splunk, MongoDB, and more
In this webinar, learn how to leverage Grafana's plugin ecosystem for access to 80+ data sources, including plugins for Datadog, Splunk, MongoDB, and more.