Grafana Cloud Enterprise Open source
Release notes for Grafana 7.4.2
Features and enhancements
- Explore: Do not show non queryable data sources in data source picker. #31144, @torkelo
- Security: Do not allow an anonymous user to create snapshots. CVE-2021-27358. #31263, @marefr
- CloudWatch: Ensure empty query row errors are not passed to the panel. #31172, @sunker
- DashboardLinks: Fix the links that always cause a full page to reload. #31178, @torkelo
- DashboardListPanel: Fix issue with folder picker always showing All and using old form styles. #31160, @torkelo
- IPv6: Support host address configured with enclosing square brackets. #31226, @aknuds1
- Permissions: Fix team and role permissions on folders/dashboards not displayed for non Grafana Admin users. #31132, @AgnesToulet
- Postgres: Fix timeGroup macro converts long intervals to invalid numbers when TimescaleDB is enabled. #31179, @kurokochin
- Prometheus: Fix enabling of disabled queries when editing in dashboard. #31055, @ivanahuckova
- QueryEditors: Fix an issue that happens after moving queries then editing would update other queries. #31193, @torkelo
- SqlDataSources: Fix the Show Generated SQL button in query editors. #31236, @torkelo
- StatPanels: Fix an issue where the palette color scheme is not cleared when loading panel. #31126, @torkelo
- Variables: Add the default option back for the data source variable. #31208, @hugohaggmark
- Variables: Fix missing empty elements from regex filters. #31156, @hugohaggmark
Was this page helpful?
Related resources from Grafana Labs
Additional helpful documentation, links, and articles:
Getting started with the Grafana LGTM Stack
In this webinar, we’ll demo how to get started using the LGTM Stack: Loki for logs, Grafana for visualization, Tempo for traces, and Mimir for metrics.
Getting started with Grafana dashboard design (EMEA Timezone)
In this webinar, you'll learn how to design stylish and easily accessible Grafana dashboards that tell a story.
Unify your data with Grafana plugins: Datadog, Splunk, MongoDB, and more
In this webinar, learn how to leverage Grafana's plugin ecosystem for access to 80+ data sources, including plugins for Datadog, Splunk, MongoDB, and more.