Release notes for Grafana 7.3.3
- Cloud monitoring: Fix for multi-value template variable for project selector. #29042, @papagian
- LogsPanel: Fixes problem dragging scrollbar inside logs panel. #28974, @aocenas
- Provisioning: Fixes application not pinned to the sidebar when it’s enabled. #29084, @alexanderzobnin
- StatPanel: Fixes hanging issue when all values are zero. #29077, @torkelo
- Thresholds: Fixes color assigned to null values. #29010, @torkelo
Related Grafana resources
Unify your data with Grafana plugins: Splunk, MongoDB, Datadog, and more
Show how Grafana can be used to take data from multiple different sources and unify it, without disrupting the investments that are working today.
Demo: Getting started with Grafana Enterprise and observability
Join the Grafana Labs team for a 30-minute demo of how to get started with the Grafana Stack, so you can go from zero to observability in just a few minutes.