Release notes for Grafana 7.3.3
- Cloud monitoring: Fix for multi-value template variable for project selector. #29042, @papagian
- LogsPanel: Fixes problem dragging scrollbar inside logs panel. #28974, @aocenas
- Provisioning: Fixes application not pinned to the sidebar when it’s enabled. #29084, @alexanderzobnin
- StatPanel: Fixes hanging issue when all values are zero. #29077, @torkelo
- Thresholds: Fixes color assigned to null values. #29010, @torkelo
Related Grafana resources
Unify your data with Grafana plugins: Splunk, MongoDB, Datadog, and more
Show how Grafana can be used to take data from multiple different sources and unify it, without disrupting the investments that are working today.
Getting started with Grafana Enterprise and observability
Join the Grafana Labs team for a 30-minute demo of how to get started with the Grafana Stack, so you can go from zero to observability in just a few minutes.