Gauge is a single value panel that can repeat a gauge for every series, column or row.
Data and field options
Gauge visualizations allow you to apply:
Use the following options to refine your visualization:
- Show - Choose how Grafana displays your data.
- Calculate - Show a calculated Value based on all rows. For a list of available calculations, refer to List of calculations.
- All values - Show a separate stat for every row. If you select this option, then you can also select a Limit, or the maximum number of rows to display.
- Orientation - Choose a stacking direction.
- Auto - Grafana selects what it thinks is the best orientation.
- Horizontal - Bars stretch horizontally, left to right.
- Vertical - Bars stretch vertically, top to bottom.
- Show threshold labels - Controls if threshold values are shown.
- Show threshold markers - Controls if a threshold band is shown outside the inner gauge value band.
Related Grafana video resources
All about Grafana plugins: Visualizing disparate data sources in one place
Grafana Enterprise plugins are integrations with other commercial monitoring tools (such as Datadog, Splunk, New Relic, ServiceNow, Oracle, and Dynatrace) that are created, maintained, and supported by the Grafana Labs team.
Demo: Getting started with Grafana Enterprise and observability
Join the Grafana Labs team for a 30-minute demo of how to get started with the Grafana Stack, so you can go from zero to observability in just a few minutes.