Map a range
Map a range of values when you want to format multiple, continuous values.
Before you begin
To map a range:
- Edit the panel for which you want to map a range of values.
- In panel display options, in the Value mappings section, click Add value mappings.
- Click Add a new mapping and then select Range.
- Enter the beginning and ending values in the range for Grafana to match.
- (Optional) Enter display text.
- (Optional) Set the color.
- Click Update to save the value mapping.
Related Grafana resources
Unify your data with Grafana plugins: Splunk, MongoDB, Datadog, and more
Show how Grafana can be used to take data from multiple different sources and unify it, without disrupting the investments that are working today.
Getting started with Grafana Enterprise and observability
Join the Grafana Labs team for a 30-minute demo of how to get started with the Grafana Stack, so you can go from zero to observability in just a few minutes.