Force a user to log out of Grafana
If you suspect a user account is compromised or is no longer authorized to access the Grafana server, then you can force the user to log out of Grafana.
The force logout action can apply to one device that is logged in to Grafana, or all devices logged in to Grafana.
Before you begin
- Ensure you have Grafana server administrator privileges
- Sign in to Grafana as a server administrator.
- Hover your cursor over the Server Admin (shield) icon until a menu appears, and click Users.
- Click a user.
- Scroll down to the Sessions section.
- Perform one of the following actions:
- Click Force logout next to the session entry that you want logged out of Grafana.
- Click Force logout from all devices.
- Confirm the logout.
Related Grafana resources
Unify your data with Grafana plugins: Splunk, MongoDB, Datadog, and more
Show how Grafana can be used to take data from multiple different sources and unify it, without disrupting the investments that are working today.
Getting started with Grafana Enterprise and observability
Join the Grafana Labs team for a 30-minute demo of how to get started with the Grafana Stack, so you can go from zero to observability in just a few minutes.