Monitor Cloud Logs Export
When you enable Cloud Logs Export, it comes with a pre-built dashboard that provides insights into the Cloud Logs Export feature.
The dashboard includes the following information:
- Service Status - Indicates if the Cloud Logs Export job is currently Enabled or Disabled.
- Timestamp of last synced file - The UTC timestamp of the last time the Export job successfully ran.
- Age of last synced file - The delta between the current day and the most recent data.
- Log data copied in selected period - volume of logs exported during the selected period in the Dashboard. Note that these logs are exported in the compressed Loki format.
- Logs data exported in last - volume of logs exported during the respective interval. Note that these logs are exported in the compressed Loki format.
The Cloud Logs Export dashboard will be deployed to each Grafana Stack where you have Cloud Logs Export configured, so navigate between Grafana Stacks to view the Dashboard for that particular instance.
To access the Cloud Logs Export dashboard:
- In Grafana, click the Dashboards icon in the left navigation.
- Expand the ‘GrafanaCloud’ folder.
- Click ‘Cloud Logs Export Insights’.