Enterprise features available to Pro and Advanced accounts
Several features of the on-premise Grafana Enterprise are available by default to Grafana Cloud users with Pro and Advanced account types. All work the same as in Grafana Enterprise, except where the features require access to the host server for configuration. Read the linked pages to learn about prerequisites and setup.
NOTE: In the links in the list below, you may encounter notes saying these features are only available in Grafana Enterprise starting with a specific version. Grafana Cloud is updated regularly, so you should see these features right away. If you do not, you can either wait a week or two for an update or open a support ticket to request your Grafana Cloud instance be updated and restarted ahead of schedule.
These features include:
- Data source permissions: Data source permissions allow you to restrict user access to data source querying.
- LDAP authentication: For LDAP authentication and Enhanced LDAP authentication you must open a support ticket for assistance. See Adding an LDAP configuration for more information.
- Reporting: Reporting enables you to automatically generate PDFs from any of your dashboards and email them to addresses you designate on a schedule you set.
- SAML authentication: For SAML authentication you must open a support ticket for assistance. See Using SAML for more information.
- Team Sync: Team Sync enables synchronization between your auth provider’s teams and Grafana. This is available once LDAP, SAML, or OAuth2 are set up. Let support know this is part of what you want when you contact them to set up your authentication.
- Usage insights: Usage insights give you a better understanding of how your Grafana instance is used.
Related Grafana Cloud resources
How to set up and visualize synthetic monitoring at scale with Grafana Cloud
Learn how to use Kubernetes, Grafana Loki, and Grafana Cloud’s synthetic monitoring feature to set up your infrastructure's checks in this GrafanaCONline session.
Using Grafana Cloud to drive manufacturing plant efficiency
This GrafanaCONline session tells how Grafana helps a 75-year-old manufacturing company with product quality and equipment maintenance.