Grafana Cloud Quickstarts
Before using any of these quickstart guides, sign up for Grafana Cloud.
To begin, sign up for a Grafana Cloud account or follow these instructions:
- Navigate to https://grafana.com/products/cloud/
- Click Start for free on the banner.
- Follow the instructions to finish setting up your account and access the Cloud Portal.
At any point during your free trial, you’ll have the option to enter your billing information to continue using Grafana Cloud, uninterrupted, while keeping access to all of your data.
You can send metrics to Grafana Cloud in many ways. Use the following quickstart guides to get started with shipping metrics to Cloud.
- Monitoring a Linux host using the Linux host integration uses the Grafana Cloud Agent to push metrics from a Linux node.
- Monitoring a Linux host using Prometheus and node_exporter uses a combination of Prometheus and the Prometheus node_exporter to push metrics from a Linux node.
- Installing Prometheus Operator with Grafana Cloud for Kubernetes installs Prometheus Operator into a Kubernetes cluster, configures it to scrape itself, and ships metrics to Grafana Cloud.
- Installing Grafana Cloud Agent on Kubernetes installs the Grafana Cloud Agent into a Kubernetes cluster and configures it to scrape itself, the K8s API server, and node_exporter. The Agent then ships these metrics to Grafana Cloud.
- Gathering logs from a Linux host using Promtail uses Promtail to push logs from a Linux node to Grafana Cloud’s integrated Loki.