Jira integration for Grafana OnCall
The Jira integration for Grafana OnCall handles issue events sent from Jira webhooks. The integration provides grouping, auto-acknowledge and auto-resolve logic via customizable alert templates.
Configure Jira integration for Grafana OnCall
You must have an Admin role to create integrations in Grafana OnCall.
- In the Integrations tab, click + New integration to receive alerts.
- Select Jira from the list of available integrations.
- Follow the instructions in the How to connect window to get your unique integration URL and review next steps.
Grouping, auto-acknowledge and auto-resolve
Grafana OnCall provides grouping, auto-acknowledge and auto-resolve logic for the Jira integration:
- Alerts created from issue events are grouped by issue key
- Alert groups are auto-acknowledged when the issue status is set to “work in progress”
- Alert groups are auto-resolved when the issue is closed or deleted
To customize this behaviour, consider modifying alert templates in integration settings.
Related resources from Grafana Labs
Additional helpful documentation, links, and articles: