Export to Google Cloud
You can use the Cloud Log Export feature to export your logs from Grafana Cloud Logs to your own long-term storage on Google Cloud.
Before you begin
Before you begin you need the following:
To create a Google Cloud Storage logs export bucket, complete the following steps:
- On the Cloud Logs Export screen, click Set up a bucket.
- On the Create a Logs Export Bucket page, select Google Cloud Storage as your target cloud provider.
- Create a GCS bucket to export your logs to. This bucket should be created with uniform bucket level access. The Wizard provides a sample GCS command that you can modify to include your
- Grant the Cloud Logs Export service access to the bucket by creating and attaching a policy statement for the Cloud Logs Export service account. The wizard provides a sample GCS command with replacement variable for
- Specify your Bucket Name.
- Click Test. Grafana tests if the exporter has access to the cloud bucket. You should see the message “Bucket connection was successful.”
- If the validation passes, click Submit to create the bucket.