Grafana Cloud Monitor infrastructure Grafana Agent Static mode Set up static mode Install static mode
Install Grafana Agent in static mode
You can install Grafana Agent in static mode on Docker, Kubernetes, Linux, macOS, or Windows.
The following architectures are supported:
- Linux: AMD64, ARM64
- Windows: AMD64
- macOS: AMD64 (Intel), ARM64 (Apple Silicon)
- FreeBSD: AMD64
Note: ppc64le builds are considered secondary release targets and do not have the same level of support and testing as other platforms.
- Run Grafana Agent in static mode in a Docker container
- Deploy Grafana Agent in static mode on Kubernetes
- Install Grafana Agent in static mode on Linux
- Install Grafana Agent in static mode on macOS
- Install Grafana Agent in static mode on Windows
- Install Grafana Agent in static mode as a standalone binary
Note: Installing Grafana Agent on other operating systems is possible, but is not recommended or supported.
Related resources from Grafana Labs
Additional helpful documentation, links, and articles:
Getting started with your metrics, logs, and traces in Grafana Cloud
Learn to use the best open source observability software (Grafana, Prometheus, Loki, and Tempo) without the overhead of managing and scaling your own stack.
Kubernetes monitoring, out-of-the-box with Grafana Cloud
In this webinar you’ll learn how Grafana offers developers and SREs a simple and quick-to-value solution for monitoring their Kubernetes infrastructure.
Unify your data with Grafana plugins: Datadog, Splunk, MongoDB, and more
In this webinar, learn how to leverage Grafana's plugin ecosystem for access to 80+ data sources, including plugins for Datadog, Splunk, MongoDB, and more.