Release notes for Application Observability plugin 0.9.0
- Fix duration distribution visualization in smaller screens, and add bucket to the tooltip shown on hover
- Added alerting feature behind a feature flag
- Fix overflow on service inventory screen
- Fix choosing datasource based on UID instead of name
- Fix an edge case where the opt-in page would not be shown
Related resources from Grafana Labs
Additional helpful documentation, links, and articles:
Getting started with your metrics, logs, and traces in Grafana Cloud
Learn to use the best open source observability software (Grafana, Prometheus, Loki, and Tempo) without the overhead of managing and scaling your own stack.
Kubernetes monitoring, out-of-the-box with Grafana Cloud
In this webinar you’ll learn how Grafana offers developers and SREs a simple and quick-to-value solution for monitoring their Kubernetes infrastructure.
Unify your data with Grafana plugins: Datadog, Splunk, MongoDB, and more
In this webinar, learn how to leverage Grafana's plugin ecosystem for access to 80+ data sources, including plugins for Datadog, Splunk, MongoDB, and more.