Release notes for Application Observability plugin 0.8.0
- Added a cost notification banner
- Added a welcome page to enable Tempo metrics generator overrides
- Added the Community Slack URL to the sidebar
- Fixed a crash when the job label was missing on span metrics
- Fixed an issue where the Tempo overrides modal did not disable buttons or show progress
- Fixed an issue with unnecessary requests to the Tempo overrides API
- Fixed an issue where the correct logs source was not selected by default
- Fixed an issue where the Trace panel did not open
- Fixed an issue where filters did not persist in the URL
- Fixed an issue where the time range selector dit not work
- Fixed an issue where queries did not support aggregation of
Related resources from Grafana Labs
Additional helpful documentation, links, and articles:
Getting started with your metrics, logs, and traces in Grafana Cloud
Learn to use the best open source observability software (Grafana, Prometheus, Loki, and Tempo) without the overhead of managing and scaling your own stack.
Kubernetes monitoring, out-of-the-box with Grafana Cloud
In this webinar you’ll learn how Grafana offers developers and SREs a simple and quick-to-value solution for monitoring their Kubernetes infrastructure.
Unify your data with Grafana plugins: Datadog, Splunk, MongoDB, and more
In this webinar, learn how to leverage Grafana's plugin ecosystem for access to 80+ data sources, including plugins for Datadog, Splunk, MongoDB, and more.