Release notes for Application Observability plugin 0.18.0
Released on 2023-11-06.
- Add pagination to the traces table
- Make service namespace optional when building the initial query in traces view
- Fixed height of the traces table
- Improve validity checks in the traces search editor
- Removed default thresholds for RED metrics panels
- Enforce proper operation in traces query
- Fix showing 0 req/s when having data in service inventory
- Ensure operation name is passed to traces screen
- Fix service/operation overview panels on both mobile and desktop devices
- Fix service/operation details pages title on mobile devices
- Fix service overview tracking event being issued twice if user waits 10s and then navigates away
- Fix logs editor unable to add additional filters
- Fix TraceQL scope validation
- When configuring environment attribute, do not try to push Tempo overrides if stack is not opted in or target info metric name is set to target_info
- Don’t validate that environment variable is in Tempo overrides if stack is not opted in or target info metric name is set to target_info
- If opting in after environment filter attribute has been customized, use that as extra dimension instead of deployment.environment
Was this page helpful?
Related resources from Grafana Labs
Additional helpful documentation, links, and articles:
Getting started with your metrics, logs, and traces in Grafana Cloud
Learn to use the best open source observability software (Grafana, Prometheus, Loki, and Tempo) without the overhead of managing and scaling your own stack.
Kubernetes monitoring, out-of-the-box with Grafana Cloud
In this webinar you’ll learn how Grafana offers developers and SREs a simple and quick-to-value solution for monitoring their Kubernetes infrastructure.
Unify your data with Grafana plugins: Datadog, Splunk, MongoDB, and more
In this webinar, learn how to leverage Grafana's plugin ecosystem for access to 80+ data sources, including plugins for Datadog, Splunk, MongoDB, and more.