Release notes for Application Observability plugin 0.16.0
- Prevent duplicate values in Kubernetes metadata popover in the service overview.
- Fix some links in the Kubernetes metadata popover pointing to non existing views within the Kubernetes plugin.
- Update logs query formatting.
- Fix services erroneously being tagged as uninstrumented in the service inventory view under specific conditions.
- Make logs page more compact, collapse log volume panel by default.
- Rename “Java” runtime tab to “JVM”.
- Allow filtering service inventory and service overview data by environment.
- Fix links to service overview from service map.
Was this page helpful?
Related resources from Grafana Labs
Additional helpful documentation, links, and articles:
Getting started with your metrics, logs, and traces in Grafana Cloud
Learn to use the best open source observability software (Grafana, Prometheus, Loki, and Tempo) without the overhead of managing and scaling your own stack.
Kubernetes monitoring, out-of-the-box with Grafana Cloud
In this webinar you’ll learn how Grafana offers developers and SREs a simple and quick-to-value solution for monitoring their Kubernetes infrastructure.
Unify your data with Grafana plugins: Datadog, Splunk, MongoDB, and more
In this webinar, learn how to leverage Grafana's plugin ecosystem for access to 80+ data sources, including plugins for Datadog, Splunk, MongoDB, and more.