Release notes for Application Observability plugin 0.14.1
- Fix error caused by kubernetes metadata popover in service overview page
- Fix some metadata icons not showing up when navigating from service inventory to service overview
- Fix metadata icons being inconsistent between service overview and service operation overview pages
- Fix service inventory filter being erroneously set to “opentelemetry” when navigating to Cloud Connections via “Add service” button and back
- Cached query results now persist when leaving and coming back to the plugin, making the experience smoother
Was this page helpful?
Related resources from Grafana Labs
Additional helpful documentation, links, and articles:
Getting started with your metrics, logs, and traces in Grafana Cloud
Learn to use the best open source observability software (Grafana, Prometheus, Loki, and Tempo) without the overhead of managing and scaling your own stack.
Kubernetes monitoring, out-of-the-box with Grafana Cloud
In this webinar you’ll learn how Grafana offers developers and SREs a simple and quick-to-value solution for monitoring their Kubernetes infrastructure.
Unify your data with Grafana plugins: Datadog, Splunk, MongoDB, and more
In this webinar, learn how to leverage Grafana's plugin ecosystem for access to 80+ data sources, including plugins for Datadog, Splunk, MongoDB, and more.