Grafana Cloud Incident Configure integrations Zoom integration
Zoom integration for Grafana Incident
Grafana Incident integrates with Zoom to reduce the number of administrative tasks associated with incident response. Save your team the extra steps of manually generating a meeting, and automatically create a Zoom meeting when an incident is declared.
Before you begin
To use the Zoom integration, create a Server-to-Server app with the following configuration:
Meeting:write:admin User:read:admin dashboard_meetings:read:admin
Install Zoom integration for Grafana Incident
- Click Incidents in the left-side menu.
- Click Integrations.
- Click the Zoom tile and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Provide the required Zoom credentials (Account ID, Client ID, and Client Secret).
- Click Install Integration.
After the integration is installed, you can configure time-saving actions that automatically create a Zoom meeting for each incident.
- From the Zoom integration, click Run when an event fires to Create a Zoom meeting.
- Specify that the action should run when an incident is declared.
- Click Add event action.
After the action is registered, a link to Join Zoom is automatically included when you declare an incident.
Related resources from Grafana Labs
Additional helpful documentation, links, and articles: