Grafana Cloud Incident Configure integrations Github integration
GitHub integration for Grafana Incident
Grafana Incident integrates with your GitHub repositories to make it easier to collaborate on incidents. Details such as the title and status of issues and pull requests are synchronized in Grafana Incident to add visibility and context to the incident. Attach relevant GitHub links to an incident so everyone can quickly identify what’s been done and what still needs attention.
Before you begin
- You must be a Grafana Cloud Admin to install integrations.
- Github admin permissions are required to enable the Grafana Incident app.
Note: If you’re not a Github admin, request approval from your org admin to enable to Grafana Incident app.
Install GitHub integration for Grafana Incident
- Click Incidents in the left-side menu.
- Click Integrations.
- Click the GitHub tile and then Install Integration.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and click Authorize Grafana Incident App
After the GitHub integration is installed, you can select the repositories you wish to connect with Grafana Incident.
Connect repositories to Grafana Incident:
- From the Github integration, Click Manage integration permissions.
- Once redirected to GitHub, click Configure to specify which GitHub repositories to connect with Grafana Incident.
- Follow the GitHub prompts to allow Grafana Incident to access your GitHub repository.
- Once you’re done, return to Grafana Incident.
Related resources from Grafana Labs
Additional helpful documentation, links, and articles: